Requires Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition; the third in a new line of sourcebooks that combines setting, plot, and gear information in one book to give players and gamemasters a whole host of new options to use in their campaign while developing new plot hooks for Shadowrun games.
• Looks at the intrigue and paranoia spreading across the Sixth World in the wake of the Aztlan-Amazonia war, the renegotiation of the Treaty of Denver, and the pursuit of powerful ancient artifacts.
• Provides details on London, giving a look into this legendary city at a level Shadowrun has not offered since the game’s first edition.
• Revisits some of the legendary shadowy organizations from Shadowrun’s past, including the Universal Brotherhood.
• Offers a look at the powers behind the curtain and the crazy theories about who really controls things in the Sixth World and what they are trying to accomplish.
• Introduces new plot elements that tie into Shadowrun’s past while opening up new avenues for future developments.
• Presents plot hooks and other ideas that gamemasters can use to easily adapt the elements of the book into their game.
• Includes information on new magical gear, spells, and reagents that will enhance the options players have for how magic is used in the shadows.
• Presents fiction that will help immerse gamemasters and players in the setting and the ongoing Shadowrun plot.